Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Visit to Attick Towers, II

On the day that R and I visited Attick Towers there seemed to be an awful lot of peppers in various stages of ripeness. I'm not sure if this is the result of careful succession planting, or the result of many different people all planting peppers on different days.
















One of the gardeners was there harvesting peppers from several bushes that she'd just pulled from the ground, and was nice enough to let me take a picture. In the end she stuffed two plastic shopping bags with little red peppers. I wonder what she was going to do with them?


There were also some traditional fall garden plants, like lettuce, greens (or radishes?), and onions:
















And then there were some plants that didn't look at all familiar to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment